The Liebster Award #2
You might remember that just over a week ago, I was nominated for The Liebster Award. It’s an online award that is designed to celebrate smallers bloggers in the community – and I love it. Dayna Lynn nominated me first, and I recently discovered that I had been nominated for a second time by According to Alice. Both of these are lovely blogs and you should absolutely check them out.
Check out my original post for info on The Liebster Award and the rules, but without further ado, let’s crack on.
1. What’s the greatest view you’ve ever seen?
I’ve travelled a great deal in my rather short life, thanks to my incredible person. So I’ve seen some truly amazing views. My favourite right now was from the top of Angkor Wat looking out over the jungle and Cambodia. Cliche? Perhaps. Amazing? You bet.
2. Would you say you’re easy or difficult to buy for?
I think I’m easy to buy for, but that’s because I know me and know I get excited by the little things. But others would say I’m difficult because all I say is “you don’t need to get me anything!” or “oh just guess!”
3. What would you say you watch the most out of anything?
I watch funny TV shows a lot. Something that probably drives people around me is that I am able to watch the same TV show over and over again. From Friends or Miranda or Parks and Rec, I can keep them on an endless loop.
4. What’s your favourite blog post that you’ve written to date?
It has to be ’25 tiny ways to love yourself’. Not only has it gotten a great response online, but I included real tips that I use in my everyday life. Believe it or not but I often find myself coming back to this post to remind myself of these tiny ways to take care of myself.
5. What are you looking forward to the most right now?
Right this very second I am looking forward to going home to someone I love. I’ve spent a lot time looking too far into the future and I’m still guilty of this. But I’m trying very hard to live in the moment and live day to day or hour to hour. So right this second I am looking forward to homemade pizza, ice cream and whipped cream and watching Bridget Jones’ Baby in bed.
6. What is the absolute worst movie you’ve ever seen?
I recently went to see the new Stephen King’s IT in the cinema on a double date, and it was the worst experience of my life. I have a terrible fear of clowns, I screamed at least twice and spent half the time with my face buried in someone else’s arm. I mean, it was a good film (I think) but I hate clowns so I won’t ever get past that.
7. Are there any words you just hate the sound of?
Moist. I know I’m not alone in this. *shudder*
8. What quality do you value the most in a friend?
I value a few qualities the most in my closest friends… Not being judgemental, trustworthiness, and giving good advice.
9. What period in history do you think had the best fashion?
The 1920s – no question.
10. If you were given the chance to be immortal, would you take it?
Absolutely not. Otherwise it’ll cause you to take each day for granted and won’t inspire you to truly live.
11. What food are you loving the most at the moment?
All the food. I’m obsessed with putting whipped cream on ice cream at the moment. And I’m talking about half a can on each bowl.
My (second) nominations…
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be, and why?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- If you could visit any point in time, where would it be and why?
- What three scents do you love the most?
- Describe your perfect Sunday.
- What is your favourite book, and why?
- Which famous or little-known quote speaks to you most and why?
- What would you do with £1,000,000?
- What is your favourite colour, and why?
- What is your biggest goal/dream?